[mvapich-discuss] DDR Infiniband configuration for Mvapich-9.9.9

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jun 1 17:22:18 EDT 2007

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for trying out MVAPICH-0.9.9. You should just compile
MVAPICH-0.9.9 using the make.mvapich2.gen2. If the OFED drivers are
loaded on the machine on which you are compiling, MVAPICH should
automatically detect all optimal settings.

For which application did you not see any benefit? The OSU bandwidth and
bi-directional bandwidth tests should always show a difference if you
upgraded your links from SDR to DDR.

Thanks,
Sayantan.

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~surs