[mvapich-discuss] DDR Infiniband configuration for Mvapich-9.9.9

Shalnov, Sergey Sergey.Shalnov at intel.com
Fri Jun 1 02:36:33 EDT 2007

Gentlemen,
I used mvapich-0.9.9 to work with my applications. I have upgraded my
cluster network from _SDR_ to _DDR_ links and found that mvapich has the
same performance. I use ofed-1.2-rc2. I built mvapich by
make.mvapich.gen2 script and did not found any configuration macro to
point that I have DDR IB. Also, I found that script make.mvapich.vapi
can be specially configured for DDR IB.

How I should compile mvapich-0.9.9 to achieve maximum performance for
DDR IB network?

Sergey

PS. I have no vapi library installed on my cluster.