[mvapich-discuss] mvapich can't run cross nodes when defining _SMP_

Abhinav Vishnu vishnu at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jul 20 08:52:57 EDT 2007

Hi Terry,

Thanks for trying MVAPICH and reporting the problem.
We have tried this combination with MVAPICH 0.9.9 using Intel
MPI Benchmark and did not see this problem. Can you let us know
the MPI benchmark which you are using for trying out MVAPICH?

There were some changes made to the multi-rail script, since MVAPICH 0.9.9
and these have been checked into the trunk and later version
(0.9.9+psm). Can you try
this version and let us know if you still face the same problem?

Thanks,

:- Abhinav