[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 problem

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jan 9 10:15:55 EST 2007

Hi Chandan,

Thanks for using mvapich2.

I wonder if you have started mpd daemons on your running nodes? Different
from mvapich (mpich1 based), mvapich2 (mpich2 based) requires using mpd to
start your jobs.

For detailed instruction, please visit our online manual at:

http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/projects/mpi-iba/download-mvapich2/mvapich2_user_guide.html#x1-150005

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501