[mvapich-discuss] DAPL_PROVIDER

Abhinav Vishnu vishnu at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jul 6 09:28:11 EDT 2006

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your interest in MVAPICH and reporting this issue.

At this point, MVAPICH assumes the presence of a uniform DAPL_PROVIDER
for all participating processes. To solve your problem, we are working on
a solution that would allow the presence of different DAPL_PROVIDER values
for different processes. We will keep the group posted on this front.

Thanks a lot again.

regards,

-- Abhinav

Abhinav Vishnu,