[mvapich-discuss] Performance of udapl on Solarix/x86

Matthias Pfeifer pfeifer at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 20 08:16:05 EDT 2006

Hello list,

i am getting 500 Mb/s measured with the Pallas MPI Benchmark using a current version of mvapich2 (mvapich2-0.9.3-2006-07-19) from the branches directory. I am compiling and using the library on an amd64 based solaris 10 system. Problem is the performance. Is there any need for tuning in order to get more bytes through our 4x-Infiniband HCA's?

The library is compiled 64-bit with the "sun studio" compilers.

Matthias Pfeifer