[mvapich-discuss] DAPL_PROVIDER

Matthias Pfeifer pfeifer at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 6 04:36:17 EDT 2006

Hello list,

i recently asked for the possibilty to provide various DAPL_PROVIDER to a set of processes. Is this at all possible? Dhabaleswar and Lei do you need any more information? I didnt considered my question to be platform-specific... Is it? Please correct me if i am wrong. Here is a more detailed description of our current setup.
mvapich2-trunk-2006-06-29, 3 SunFire V40Z with Solaris 10 and 1 SunFire V40Z with OpenSolaris Build 34 (Community Version), all 4 connected via 4x Infiniband Adapter (mellanox if i am not mistaken, but not sure...). The three Solaris 10 boxes have ibd0 as DAPL_PROVIDER the OpenSolaris box ibd2. Whenever the OpenSolaris Box is involved i get

[rdma_udapl_priv.c:648] error(-2146828288): Cannot open IA

Matthias