[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 + PGI + TCP/IPoIB

Olafur Rognvaldsson or at os.is
Mon Jan 30 13:58:23 EST 2006

Howdy all, my name is Olafur Rognvaldsson and I'm currently trying to set up
MVAPICH2 over TCP/IPoIB using the PGI compiler suite. So far I've failed
miserably:-}

The hardware in question is dual CPU (single core) Hewlett Packard DL145G2
64bit AMD Opteron. The switch is also from HP, 24-Port 4x Fabric Copper
Switch...

What I did was simply to edit make.mvapich2.tcp like this:-

=====
export CC=pgcc
export CXX=pgCC
export F77=pgf77
export F90=pgf90
=====

and what I get in return is this:-(

=====
configure:3042: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.
=====

So, if anyone out there has done this successfully please let me know. I've
attached the config.log file.

Best regards, Ólafur.
--
Ólafur Rögnvaldsson