[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 + PGI + TCP/IPoIB

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jan 30 14:40:14 EST 2006

Olafur,

Thanks for testing out MVAPICH2. Looking in your attached config.log, it
appears that you may have an incorrect path to the PGI license file.

pgcc-linux86-64: LICENSE MANAGER PROBLEM: Cannot find license file.
 The license files (or license server system network addresses) attempted
 are listed below.  Use LM_LICENSE_FILE to use a different license file,
 or contact your software provider for a license file.
Feature:       pgcc-linux86-64
Filename:      /usr/pgi/linux86-64/6.1/license.dat
License path:  /usr/pgi/linux86-64/6.1/license.dat

It doesn't appear that /usr/pgi/linux86-64/6.1/license.dat exists, so
double-check to make sure you have set the LM_LICENSE_FILE environment
variable correctly. You may need to set this value to a FLEXlm license
server, depending on your setup.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or if this does not
solve your problem.

Thanks,
Matthew Koop