[mvapich-discuss] Solaris x86

Di Domenico, Michael mdidomenico at silverstorm.com
Mon Apr 17 17:00:47 EDT 2006

Lei,

Thanks for the reply, but it still doesn't work...

--- first try with mpirun_rsh

bash-3.00# /opt/mvapich/bin/mpirun_rsh -np 2 tse41-ib tse42-ib
DAPL_PROVIDER="ibd0" ./cpi

bash: /opt/mvapich/bin/mpirun_rsh: Invalid argument

--- second try with mpirun (just to see what happens)

bash-3.00# /opt/mvapich/bin/mpirun -np 2 tse41-ib tse42-ib
DAPL_PROVIDER="ibd0" ./cpi

Warning: Command line arguments for program should be given

after the program name.  Assuming that tse42-ib is a

command line argument for the program.

Warning: Command line arguments for program should be given

after the program name.  Assuming that DAPL_PROVIDER=ibd0 is a

command line argument for the program.

Unrecognized argument tse41-ib ignored.

Cannot find MPIRUN machine file for machine udapl

and architecture solaris86 .

(No device specified.)

bash-3.00#