[mvapich-discuss] Solaris x86

lei chai chai.15 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 17 16:50:05 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thank you for trying out MVAPICH-0.9.7. Please use mpirun_rsh instead of mpirun. And for using the uDAPL device, please specify an IAname, e.g.

/opt/mvapich/bin/mpirun_rsh -np 2 node1 node2 DAPL_PROVIDER="IAname" ./cpi

The IAname can be found in /etc/dat/dat.conf, it is the first field.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Lei