[mvapich-discuss] SilverStorm HCA 7000 & mpich

Julio del Río jrio at caton.es
Fri Apr 7 08:09:14 EDT 2006

Hello everybody!!!

I have the following problem:

Our cluster is running xeon processors with SilverStorm HCA 7000 and the OS
is Rocks 4.1 Fuji (based in CentOS), and I wanted to know which are the
libraries with the highest performance , are they the mvapich 0.97? In the
case these were the most recommended ones, I have the next problem when I do
the ./configure of the make.mvapich.gen2:

- Eveything is ok , but I find an error with this sentence: No rule to make
target ‘install’

I wait for your answers and thanks a lot.

Julio