MCLC: Fate catches up to Shantou CR museum (1)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 5 09:53:24 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Fate catches up to Shantou CR museum (1)
I happened on this museum six years ago and wrote a short piece about it in a Sydney Chinese newspaper. Since then, reading various reports about the authority’ s refusal to let people remember the CR, I have often wondered how long this remote museum - the only one I know of - will be able to survive. Now I have my answer.
Lily Lee <l.lee at sydney.edu.au>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on October 5, 2016