MCLC: Zhong Biao: The Other Shore

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 16 09:54:05 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Zhong Biao: The Other Shore
MCLC Resource Center is pleased to announce, as part of its online series, publication of Paul Manfredi's "Zhong Biao: The Other Shore," a review essay about the artist Zhong Biao's new exhibition at the Klein Sun Gallery in New York (closes March 19). I won't post the essay here, because it has many images and a video, but you can read it at its online home:
http://u.osu.edu/mclc/online-series/manfredi-2/
I'm grateful to Paul Manfredi for sharing his thoughts on this interesting artist with the MCLC community.
Kirk Denton, Editor

by denton.2 at osu.edu on March 16, 2016