MCLC: Xue Yiwei's war stories (2)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 26 09:45:13 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Xue Yiwei’s war stories (2)
To answer Martin Winter's question concerning the story by Xue Yiwei published in Leuchtspur, 《一段被虚构掩盖的家史》, I suppose it is the story translated by Chu Dongwei as The True Story of a Family.
The initial 2009  publication of the War Stories in Chinese - 《通往天堂的最后那一段路程》- includes six stories plus commentaries. The stories are :  通往天堂的最后那一段路程/“专门利人”的孤独/一段被虚构掩盖的家史/历史中的一个转折点/首战告捷
Among the translations, stories 3 and 4 must be :   Winning the First Battle = 首战告捷 / A Turning Point in History = 历史中的一个转折点
Do you have any idea where stories 1 and 5 come from and what their original title in Chinese is ? (1. Gods’s Chosen Photographer / 5.  The Veteran)
Thanks in advance,
Brigitte Duzan <chinese_shortstories at yahoo.fr>
PS I would need to have this information to write something for my site about the new translations, in the hope it would attract the attention of a French publisher....  I would love to translate some of his short stories, and one of my friend would be willing to translate Dr Bethune...
http://www.chinese-shortstories.com/
by denton.2 at osu.edu on April 26, 2016