MCLC: On Chu T'ien-wen's works--cfp

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 31 09:20:43 EDT 2015

MCLC LIST
On Chu T’ien-wen’s works–cfp
Chinese Literature Today (CLT) is doing a special issue in Fall 2015 to honor the latest laureate of the 4th Newman Prize in Chinese Literature, Chu T’ien-wen, who just came to the University of Oklahoma in early March to receive the award.
We invite submissions of scholarly essays (up to 6,000 words) on Chu’s literary works and/or screenplays. We also welcome high quality translations of Chu’s short fiction or prose.
Please send your submissions to Ping Zhu (pingzhu at ou.edu) by August 15, 2015. Accepted essays or translations will be published in CLT#10 in December 2015.
by denton.2 at osu.edu on March 31, 2015