MCLC: Media Activism Research Collective

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 19 10:52:09 EDT 2015

MCLC LIST
Media Activism Research Collective
Some MCLC list members may be interested in this new blog.
Bert Scruggs <bert.scruggs at uci.edu>
Please allow me to introduce the newly launched blog of our Media Activism Research Collective (MARC).  I hope you will join our conversations by contributing short blog postings. Commentaries, research notes, news items, reviews of new books and articles, random thoughts – all welcome! Please send your contributions to Rosemary Clark at rclark at asc.upenn.edu.
Thank you for your support!
Guobin Yang
Department of Sociology
Annenberg School for Communication