MCLC: List censorship (1)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 19 10:51:12 EDT 2015

MCLC LIST
List censorship (1)
Hi, thanks — I did not say censorship. I said, that there was editing to put words in my mouth that I did not write, and then publishing them without checking with me. All I was saying was, a, several other people told me they were also uneasy about this practice (editing without checking with authors), and, b, it would be best to not alter text w/o confirming with authors. Those are my five + five cents.
–Thanks,
Magnus Fiskesjö <magnus.fiskesjo at cornell.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on March 19, 2015