MCLC: Appeal for release of Chinese feminists

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 11 09:38:30 EDT 2015

MCLC LIST
Appeal for release of Chinese feminists
From: Shen Rui <shenrui.123 at gmail.com>
Dear Friends,
Thank you very much for your support and attention with regard to the detention of women’s rights activists described in the NYT piece below.
We have set up a sign-up link to call on feminists all over the world to support them and urge the government to release them as soon as possible.
http://goo.gl/forms/v7m4L8tYdB
Would you please sign up and circulate the link as much as you can. Our goal is to  collect support from 1000 feminists’ support from 50 countries within a week.
Here is the New York Times link as reference.
Edward Wong, “China Detains Several Women’s Rights Activists,” The New York Times (March 8, 2015)
Thank you so much! Your support is highly valued and appreciated!
45women team (China)
by denton.2 at osu.edu on March 11, 2015