MCLC: Electronic issues of journals/newspapers?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 7 10:17:11 EST 2015

MCLC LIST
Electronic issues of journals/newspapers?
>From Krista Van Fleit Hang <hangk at mailbox.sc.edu>
I wonder if list members know of electronic sources for things like old issues of People’s Daily, Wenyibao, People’s Literature, etc.?  I have discovered an app that sells old copies of Indian film magazines, do people know of anything like that in Chinese?  The Indian ones I’ve found are pretty amazing, somebody has scanned in whole issues of old magazines and you can download them for around two dollars per issue.  I would love to know if there is anything like that in Chinese.
Thanks!
Krista
by denton.2 at osu.edu on February 7, 2015