MCLC: finding a journal?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 14 11:50:57 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
finding a journal?
From: Dani Madrid <dani.madrid at my.cityu.edu.hk>
Dear colleagues,
I have been trying to find these two articles for a few days now with no luck. Does anybody have any hints on the Chinese name of the publication?
He, J. C. (2007a), ‘A Mixed Picture of Xinhua’s Impact in Africa’, Journalistic Practice Weekly, 5 February (in Chinese), pp. 9–13.
He, J. C. (2007b), ‘The Negative Coverage of China by African Media and China’s problems in Propagandising itself in Africa’, Journalistic Practice Weekly, 12 March (in Chinese), pp. 11–14.
I have tried multiple combinations with Xinwen Shijian (Meizhou, Zhoukan…) but they all lead to monthly publications, while these seems to be weekly. Thanks!
Dani Madrid
by denton.2 at osu.edu on October 14, 2014