MCLC: The Wedded Husband DVD/booklet

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat May 31 08:05:55 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: kirk (denton.2 at osu.edu)
Subject: The Wedded Husband DVD/booklet

You may recall that this past fall, Ohio State University put on a
production of The Wedded Husband, an English language play Hong Shen 洪深
wrote while he was a student at OSU back in the 1910s. The student
production was directed by Siyuan (Steven) Liu of the University of
British Columbia. We are in the process of finalizing a DVD of the
production and an accompanying booklet. The booklet will include a short
biography of Hong Shen, a copy of the original script of the play, and a
first-ever Chinese translation of the script.

We hope to make copies of this DVD/booklet available for sale to the
public, and we are trying to get a sense of how many out there might be
interested in buying one (it won't be expensive, just enough to recoup
some production costs). If you think you might like a copy, could you
please send me a quick note. This will help us figure out how many
copies to produce.

Thanks,

Kirk