MCLC: seeking candidates for MLA

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 11 09:18:24 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: chris lupke <lupke at wsu.edu>
Subject: seeking candidates fro MLA

Colleagues:

I am on the Elections Committee for the Modern Language Association (MLA).
I am charged with recruiting candidates for the following seats on the
Assembly:

Continuing and Distance Education
Foreign Language Teaching
Lecturers, Adjuncts, and Instructors
Less-Taught Languages
Western United States and Western Canada

Serving on the Delegate Assembly will help us with the representation of
Chinese/East Asian cultures in the MLA, regardless of the specific seat
one holds. It also is professional service that can help you establish a
record for your home institution. I encourage candidates interested in
being nominated to any one of these seats to please email me directly
asap. The only requirement is that you are a current  MLA member.

Christopher Lupke
Washington State University
lupke at wsu.edu