MCLC: Film Festival Studies bibliography

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 27 09:49:32 EST 2013

MCLC LIST
From: Luke Robinson <lahrobinson at mac.com>
Subject: Film Festival Studies bibliography

Dear List Members,

As part of the AHRC-sponsored network Chinese Film Festival Studies, we’re
compiling a Chinese film festival bibliography. We are now at the second
stage of this project, and are looking to collate a list of non-academic
writing on Chinese film festivals. This work could include, for example:

· Newspaper, magazine or wire reports on festivals or related events
· Interviews with key personnel
· Online reports or discussions of festivals or related events

The aim is to collate an archive of substantial non-academic writing that
contributes to our understanding of the film festival circuit in the
Chinese-speaking world. This can then be added to our existing academic
bibliography, which can be found on our website

http://chinesefilmfeststudies.org/

If anyone has any references that they feel should be included in this
bibliography, or has written anything that could usefully be incorporated,
please do not hesitate to contact us at chinesefilmfestivals at gmail.com.
The aim is to collate an initial bibliography during December, and post it
to the website.However, we intend to keep this as a rolling project until
the end of the network. We will therefore be looking to update the
bibliography on a monthly basis, including additions in our updates to
website subscribers.  If at any point in the next six months you come
across a piece of writing that you feel it would be useful to have
referenced in the bibliography, please email us, and we can update the
file.

Many thanks,

Chris Berry and Luke Robinson