MCLC: cosmetic ads from print media?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Feb 26 07:52:38 EST 2013

MCLC LIST
From: adriana hoak <ahoak14 at wooster.edu>
Subject: cosmetic ads from print media?

Hello,

My name is Adriana Hoak, and I am working on my junior independent study
at The College of Wooster. I am having a really hard time getting a hold
of Chinese cosmetic print ads from after the Reform and Opening up until
2004.  After 2006, all magazines including print advertisements are online
for any viewer to peruse. These can be found on Baidu. Unfortunately, from
what I can tell, no magazines or advertisements from before 2006 are
available online. If you could help me get a hold of cosmetic print ads
from China from the late 1980s up until 2004, it would really help with my
research.

Please respond to me off-list at the email above.

Thanks,
Adriana Hoak