MCLC: children's books (1)

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Aug 30 10:03:31 EDT 2013

MCLC LIST
From: pjmooney <pjmooney at me.com>
Subject: children's books (1)

My eldest daughter is a bilingual teacher in a Montessori school in
Berkeley, and she's been searching for children's literature as well,
without luck so far, so I'm keen to see what friends may suggest. When I
Googled this topic a few months back, I came up with the following names
for mainlanders who write children's fiction. I have not checked any of
these writers out, but plan to. Note that the list includes Mei Zhi, the
wife of Hu Feng.

Paul

儿童文学卷:梅志文集(套装共4卷)

杨奎松
中国儿童文学作家
▪ 冰心 ▪ 曹文轩▪ 陈伯吹 ▪ 丰子恺▪ 方卫平 ▪ 葛冰▪ 黄蓓佳 ▪ 梅志▪ 梅子涵 ▪ 潘亮
▪ 彭懿 ▪ 祁智▪ 秦文君 ▪ 任溶溶▪ 沈石溪 ▪ 孙幼军▪ 孙卫卫 ▪ 王庆云▪ 谢鑫 ▪ 严文
井
▪ 杨红缨 ▪ 张秋生▪ 张之路 ▪ 郑渊洁▪ 周桥 ▪ 周锐