MCLC: national day parade access and sources?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 28 09:13:20 EDT 2013

MCLC LIST
From: Herd, Ruth A <ruth.herd at imperial.ac.uk>
Subject: national day parade access and sources?

I've been approached by a young researcher, who is writing a dissertation
on China's National Day parades. He will be going out to Beijing to
observe this year's parade and would like to get as much access as
possible, e.g. watching the rehearsals and perhaps obtaining a seat in the
press gallery for the actual parade. He is also looking for general
academic sources related to the Parade for his dissertation.

I wonder if list members might be able to help?

He can be contacted by e-mail directly at

thomas.warham at network.rca.ac.uk

Best wishes,

Ruth