MCLC: Ang Lee and His Art panel--cfp

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 12 09:44:48 EDT 2013

MCLC LIST
From:  YE, TAN <YET at mailbox.sc.edu>
Subject: Ang Lee and His Art panel--cfp

Dear Colleagues,

The 55th Annual Conference of the American Association for Chinese Studies
will be held at Rutgers University in New Brunswick NJ, Oct 11-13, 2013,
for which I will organize a panel entitled “Ang Lee and His Art.” If you
are interested in presenting a paper at my panel, please send your
one-page proposal to Professor John Hsieh of the Organizing Committee at
AACS2013 at gmail.com and copy me ye at sc.edu  by May 1. Please make sure to
include in your proposal your contact information such as mailing address,
telephone number, and email address. You will be notified about whether
your proposal is accepted by May 30

Thanks for your attention.
Tan Ye

 诸位同仁,

全美中国研究协会第55届年会将于今年10月11-13日在美国新泽西州的罗格斯大学举行。
为此我将组织一个“李安及其艺术”的分组会,如哪位有意在此分组会上
发言,请于5月1日之前把一页纸的论文申请摘要 以电子邮件发给年会组委会谢复生教
授(AACS2013 at gmail.com
<mailto:AACS2012 at gmail.com>)同时抄送我(ye at sc.edu)。在申请摘要中务请注明您的通