MCLC: Sidwell position

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon May 7 09:13:09 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: lea ekeberg <leaekeberg at yahoo.com>
Subject: Sidwell position

Interim Chinese Teacher

Sidwell Friends Upper School

Sidwell Friends Upper School seeks a Full-Time Interim Chinese teacher.
Applicants must be qualified to teach all levels of Chinese and have a
native or near-native proficiency in Chinese. The qualified candidate
should have classroom experience as a Chinese teacher, demonstrate an
ability to inspire and support our students, and show a willingness to
work collaboratively.   The promising candidate should possess an
educational background in Chinese language pedagogy, experience with TPRS
methodology and use of technology.  Interest and experience in travel with
students also preferred.  The candidate will contribute to the School
community through additional duties.  Position begins August 2012.
Applicants must be legally qualified to work in the US ­ we do not provide
sponsorship of employment visas or green cards.  Interested candidates
should send a cover letter, resume, statement of educational philosophy,
and information for three references to the Director of Human Resources at:

Sidwell Friends School
3825 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W., Washington, DC 20016
FAX ­ (202) 537-2418
www.sidwell.edu
hr at sidwell.edu

Sidwell Friends School is committed as an institution to the ideal of
diversity with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, economics, gender,
sexual orientation, and physical disability in its student body, faculty,
and staff.