[Electronicsclub] Meeting Recap Message

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 7 11:26:51 EDT 2017

Hey members,

Thanks to those of you who attended last night. There are a few things I'd like to highlight from last night:

Firstly, we will be posting office hours for the club room tonight on our website. These will be hours throughout the week that you can stop by our club room and use our resources or ask for guidance on technical projects. Be on the lookout for these!

Secondly, if you could not get Energia 18 to upload code on your MSP430 last night, we've posted a download link to the Energia 16 version on our website (top right corner of home page). Energia 18 seems to have issues with the MSP430G2 series on certain platforms but Energia 16 never had these problems.

Lastly, we are looking for a new president to take over next semester. Anyone can apply, all you need is your resume and some dedication to the club. If interested, please email your resume to electronicsosu at gmail.com by next Wednesday, the 13th. If you are chosen, I will train you for this whole semester about what being the president entails. It has opened up many doors for me and allowed me to gain tremendous experience in practical electronics.

Our next workshop is on September 20th where we will use Analog to Digital Conversion to tinker with audio signals. I hope to see you all there!

Go Bucks!

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/