[Electronicsclub] Workshop Notice (9/6) Intro to Microcontrollers

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Sep 5 13:14:40 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope you are ready for another semester's worth electronics club workshops!

Based on feedback from last semester, we have been planning our two workshops themes: microcontrollers and power. Our first few workshops encompass the microcontrollers theme, meaning we will hold several workshops about microcontrollers and end with a related project build. Our first workshop of the semester will be held tomorrow.

What: Intro to Microcontrollers

Where: Scott Labs E0040

When: Wednesday, 9/6 @ 7pm

What to bring? Laptop with Energia<http://energia.nu/download/> installed

Pizza? OF COURSE!

In this workshop, we will use the TI MSP430 Launch Pads for digital input and output, learn how to use a 7 segment display, and more! These techniques will be used in a mini project build session toward the end of the semester so make sure you attend and become familiar with them!

Make sure to bring a laptop with Energia<http://energia.nu/download/> installed!

Thanks,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/<http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/><http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/>