[Electronicsclub] Wednesday Show and Tell

Rubin, Connor S. rubin.191 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Nov 27 18:34:43 EST 2017

Hi guys!

Since we’re nearing the end of the semester, we decided we wanted to give you a chance to show off what you’ve been working on this semester, so instead of a workshop, we wanted to do a “show and tell.” Please fill out the (one question) survey in the link to let us know if you’d be interested in doing so! I apologize that this is a little last minute, but still please try and fill it out ASAP.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X39B297

Thanks,

[cid:7E19FD39-522E-4EDC-9419-C4C6E9D957F9 at osuwireless.ohio-state.edu]
Connor Rubin
President - Electronics Club
College of Engineering Electrical and Computer Engineering
rubin.191 at osu.edu<mailto:rubin.191 at osu.edu>
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/