[Electronicsclub] Show + Tell Postponed (Nov. 29)

Rubin, Connor S. rubin.191 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Nov 28 19:49:46 EST 2017

Hi guys,

After looking at the responses and talking with the other officers, I’ve decided to postpone the show and tell for next Wednesday when people have a bit more time. This means there won’t be a meeting tomorrow!

Side note: If you’re looking to get involved with MakeOHI/O let me know! We’re in need of some team leads and we’re trying to assemble the full exec team before the end of the semester. Leads we still need: data, website, branding/media/marketing. If you have any questions about the jobs, or know someone who might be a good fit for one, please reach out to me!

Thanks,

[cid:7E19FD39-522E-4EDC-9419-C4C6E9D957F9 at osuwireless.ohio-state.edu]

Connor Rubin
President - Electronics Club
College of Engineering Electrical and Computer Engineering
rubin.191 at osu.edu<mailto:rubin.191 at osu.edu>
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/