[Electronicsclub] Meeting Reminder: Serial Communication Protocols

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Mar 27 17:16:19 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the very last minute notice but just wanted to reminded you that we are having a meeting tonight at 5:30pm in Caldwell 120. Pizza will be provided of course.

Feel free to access the slides that I will be presenting at the slide archive<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/#folders/0B3e5KFYsKqdBblNtWDlMaHd6SGM/0B5PXH5z70fIZNGtIZVozemxQR2M/0B3e5KFYsKqdBR3NiRTh1My13VkU>. (Let me know if you can't view it).

Thanks,

Eric Bauer
The Ohio State University - 2016
Electronics Club - President