[Electronicsclub] First Meeting of Semester 1/14/15

Jon Arnett jonarnett90 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 22:15:32 EST 2015

Eric,

I'm glad to hear things are going well with the new site! I forgot to ask
before: when can I pay for the semester-long access to the lab? I have a
quadcopter project that needs some love, and the Electronics Club lab seems
like a great place for me to do my soldering and such.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the lab!

Thanks,
Jonathan