[Electronicsclub] Meeting Followup and Survey

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 15 19:06:35 EST 2015

Greetings Everyone,

For everyone that came out, thank you-it was great to see some new faces as well as the regulars. For those who couldn't, I hope to see you soon some other time! To better optimize our meeting time for members, please fill out this availability survey as soon as possible: http://www.when2meet.com/?2493961-cXb5x . We will do our best to accommodate the most people but we also need to avoid overlap with other tech clubs. The final decision on a "regular" meeting times will be up to the discretion of officers.

If any of you would like the slides from last night's meeting, shoot me an email<mailto:bauer.432 at osu.edu>. Otherwise please bookmark our website<https://electronicsosu.github.io/> to keep track of meeting times, Open Lab hours and general happenings. If you have any suggestions for talks or questions, feel free to contact me!

Thanks,

Eric Bauer
The Ohio State University - 2016
Electronics Club - President