[Electronicsclub] First Meeting of Semester 1/14/15

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jan 13 22:10:20 EST 2015

Hello Jon,

I apologize for the inconvenience with the meeting time. It’s what works best for me this semester so I can be sure to send you the slides each meeting. We plan on meeting on a bi-weekly basis.

As far as the website goes, I am very satisfied! Eli and Joe are doing a great job. They got to a point where we actually have it launched<https://electronicsosu.github.io/index.html> for use this semester. I’ll be working with Eli as our webmaster to make continual improvements but this site is miles ahead of our previous site. Thank you for your clubs excellent services!

Best,

Eric Bauer