[Electronicsclub] No Open Lab Fri. 10/21

Dan Brandesky brandesky.3 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:53:33 EDT 2011

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know I will be unable to host my open
lab time on Friday from 1:30 to 3:15 PM, so unless another member shows up
to cover the lab, it will be closed that afternoon. Also sorry to anyone who
may have come today and found the lab closed; my schedule changed suddenly
and I didn't have a chance to post a note or email.

--
Dan Brandesky
Electrical Engineering Student, The Ohio State University