[Electronicsclub] New website

Cory Henderson henderson.522 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 13 16:56:02 EDT 2011

Hey All, a new website has been made to help keep everything organized. It
is still very much under construction but is operational on some aspects.
For one, it has a calendar page with the club calendar embedded within, plus
instructions/links for other forms of the calendar. Also, on the documents
page, all handouts/presentations will be posted with permanent links. Any
suggestions or problems, please e-mail me and let me know. Also, I will look
into possibly making a discussion page, but for now, this listserv and the
facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/groups/electronicsosu/) should
suffice.

https://sites.google.com/site/electronicsosu

-Cory