[Electronicsclub] Projects -- Tell Us About Them!

Dan Brandesky brandesky.3 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:56:18 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, just wanted to drum up some conversation about potential and
ongoing projects that members have going on right now. I know there were a
few people discussing group projects, and I would highly encourage those
people to mention their projects here on the listserv and try to get other
people onboard. Also feel free to discuss personal projects that you're
working on, especially if you're willing to show others what you're working
on (this doesn't mean you want it to be a group project; just that you want
to share the knowledge with others). Along that same line, if anyone is
interested in learning about antique radios, I'm currently working on a 1929
RCA Radiola 44 radio, and I'd be happy to explain all that I know about it
to anyone who's interested; just send me a personal email (
brandesky.3 at osu.edu) and we can work out a time.

Let's get these projects rolling!

--
Dan Brandesky
Electrical Engineering Student, The Ohio State University