[Drupal] Interest in a Custom Content Entity Workshop

Hoover, Ellen hoover.5 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 25 17:09:55 EST 2021

I’m interested!

Ellen

Ellen Hoover Asst. Director Web Design and Development
The Ohio State University
College of Dentistry Marketing and Communications
433 Hamilton Hall, 1645 Neil Ave., Columbus, OH 43210
614-247-8946 Office
hoover.5 at osu.edu<mailto:hoover.5 at osu.edu>       dentistry.osu.edu<http://dentistry.osu.edu>

http://go.osu<http://go.osu.edu/cod-project-request>.edu/cod-project-request<http://go.osu.edu/cod-project-request>