[Drupal] Interest in a Custom Content Entity Workshop

Hopkins-Lutz, Richard hopkins-lutz.1 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 25 16:57:57 EST 2021

Hey gang. We leverage Custom Content Entities pretty heavily for storing non-node content for use in Views and pulling in data from external sources, and it occurred to me that others may not know about/understand them as well as I do. I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I held a workshop going over them, how to create them, how we use them etc.?

[The Ohio State University]
Richard Hopkins-Lutz
Web Services Manager
College of Engineering Engineering Technology Services
hopkins-lutz.1 at osu.edu<mailto:hopkins-lutz.1 at osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>
He/Him/His/Mr.