[Drupal] Thursday Feb 25 - Drupal Users Group meeting today!

Dale, Eva dale.36 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 25 10:17:51 EST 2021

Our Drupal User's Group meeting is today!
Michael Lee in arts and sciences will walk through the automated testing tool Selenium (https://www.selenium.dev/) and I will be giving an overview on the OneTrust Cookies implementation that is being led by University Marketing.

Thursday, Feb 25
3 pm - 4:30 pm
https://osu.zoom.us/j/95134181013?pwd=YklVVmpabHQwazdubmJEVkl1ZHNyUT09

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

-Eva

Eva Dujardin Dale
Web Services Director
The Ohio State University
College of Arts and Sciences Technology Services
408 Mendenhall Lab, 125 S. Oval Mall, Columbus, OH 43210
(614) 688-4541 Office
dale.36 at osu.edu<https://email.osu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=JmVKtQVRYW1WgBP5OpKUF1bqJ0yJdPcW4SBQZEAk938f2h4Z_0DTCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAZABhAGwAZQAuADMANgBAAG8AcwB1AC4AZQBkAHUA&URL=mailto%3adale.36%40osu.edu>