[Drupal] Interest in a Custom Content Entity Workshop

Quigley, Sean M. quigley.18 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 25 21:56:41 EST 2021

Richard, I would be very interested in such a workshop. Please keep us apprised.

Thanks!

Sean Quigley
Knowledge Exchange - Technology Program Manager
Ohio State University
College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
238 Agricultural Administration Building
2120 Fyffe Rd, Columbus, OH 43210