[Drupal] FW: OSU Contracts for Contractors

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 22 13:55:12 EST 2013

OSU HR has been working the a local company called MindsOn. Their front-end
development and design are exceptionally good (and they worked directly
with us on accessibility and seemed to "get" that pretty well).

I know they have some experience with Drupal, but I am not sure how much.
(HRITS is doing their own Drupal work, porting the MindsOn templates into
Drupal.) Keith Newton (knewton at hr.osu.edu) is a member of this listserv and
may better be able to answer your question or connect you with someone in
HR who is more familiar with MindsOn's Drupal chops.

Best,

ken
--
Ken Petri
Program Director, OSU Web Accessibility Center
http://wac.osu.edu | petri.1 at osu.edu