[Drupal] FW: OSU Contracts for Contractors

Little, Jason little.129 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 22 09:06:56 EST 2013

Rob, I'm forwarding this along to the drupal list in case anyone has experience with contractors or is already offering internal contracting.

--

Drupalers, anyone have experience with drupal contractors, internal or external?

I know we've had a few true Drupal vendors come through campus.

  *   A higher up at PrometSource came to a campus meet up.
  *   We've had contact (but no business) with Acquia over the years. I know Mike Gianelli (mike.gianelli at acquia.com) would be interested in talking with people interested in Drupal services.

The following companies sponsored the Drupal Camp hosted at Ohio State this past year and offer Drupal services. Some of these are among the most recognized names in the business.
http://drupalcampohio.org/sponsors

  *   Crown
  *   Lullabot
  *   Palantir