[Comicsstudiessociety] Meet the "Quadrinhopédia"

Tony Rose tonyrose9999 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 16:06:24 EDT 2023

I'm impressed.  I've been involved in these kinds of projects for many
years (professionally with Native American artists and avocationally with
the GCD) and I see that you are doing good work.

I have one criticism and it's good to catch it early, I think.  Persons
should not be alphabetized by their given names, their surnames should be
used.

tony