[Comicsstudiessociety] Meet the "Quadrinhopédia"

Lucio Luiz lucioluizpesq at gmail.com
Fri May 12 07:30:58 EDT 2023

I believe that almost nobody speaks Portuguese here, but I would like to
share this project I'm developing: Quadrinhopédia -
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://quadrinhopedia.com.br/__;!!KGKeukY!3XCDcJezMKVvS2EIndSAYaM2YvNZWW-UsuJjAYDyDW6z7lmNOuqbxBosYKwoPStrDwPowz06yuyFpzl8A-KqxPsHvPPbGqQ0KkDn$

It is a website inspired by Lambiek Comiclopedia aimed not only at
Brazilian artists but at all people connected to "quadrinhos" (Brazilian
comics): writers, specialized journalists, researchers, editors, comic shop
owners, curators of events, etc.

I don't know if Google Translate would help, but anyone who wants to take a
look and then give their opinion, I'd appreciate it. Remembering that it's
just beginning: it "inaugurated" the day before yesterday ;)