[Vwoolf] Oh My

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 11:22:56 EDT 2021

 Ha, these are hilarious! As the old saying goes: What were they thinking?

    On Wednesday, 23 June 2021, 15:56:23 BST, Mary Ellen Foley via Vwoolf <vwoolf at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

 https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lithub.com/50-very-bad-book-covers-for-literary-classics/__;!!KGKeukY!kIHTPPWCL1kjwSCa3qElyrD-hQCwnTDfqwpOHoSz8UtpdcTdLPyw7UJs7AGUk87IExY$

See particularly the cover of 'Mrs Dalloway'
Mary Ellen (sorry -- forgot and signed the previous message 'mef')