[Vwoolf] "A House of One's Own" (1995)

Mark Scott mark.travis at frontier.com
Fri Jun 18 19:07:45 EDT 2021

I want to add my thanks as well.  I read about half of it last night and intend to read the rest of it tonight.  Nice to read about Vanessa Bell and how hugely important she was to all of Bloomsbury.  She seems to be getting more well-deserved attention for her painting as well in recent years.

Mark Scott
Common Reader